Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Aluminium Foil||Temper:||8011-0 Soft|
|Useage:||Foods Packing,Barbeque,Cooking.Wrapping||Shape:||Roll With Pp Bag|
|Grade:||Food Grade Good Packaging||Certificate:||FDA,SGS,ISO|
|Pack:||24 Boxes In Carton|
8011-0 Soft 30cm X 20m (15mic) Household Aluminum Foil For Food
|Application||For household,food, kitchen,BBQ etc|
|Material||Aluminum foil (Grade A)|
Features of customized food grade household Catering 8011 Aluminum foil roll for food packaging cooking frozen barbecue
Aluminum foil has a clean, sanitary and shiny appearance, it can be integrated with many other packaging materials packaging materials, and aluminum foil surface printing effect is better than other materials,in addition, aluminum foil has the following characteristics:
(1) Aluminum foil surface is clean, sanitary, no bacteria or micro-organisms can not grow on its surface.
(2) aluminum foil is a non-toxic packaging material, it can directly contact with food without any harm to human health.
(3) aluminum foil is a kind of tasteless odorless packaging material, will not make the packaging of food have any peculiar smell.
(4) aluminum foil itself is not volatile, it itself and packaged food will never dry or shrink.
(5) at high temperature or low temperature, aluminum foil will not have the phenomenon of oil permeability.
(6) aluminum foil is a kind of opaque packaging material, so it is a kind of good packing material for the products of sunlight irradiation.
(7) aluminum foil has good plasticity, so it can be used to pack all kinds of products. Can also cause any shape containers.
Growth of the aluminum foil and packaging market
The first pre-formed, all-foil food packaging containers appeared on the market in 1948. This grew into the complete line of die-formed and air-formed foil containers now sold in every supermarket. A spectacular period of growth occurred in the 1950s and 1960s. TV dinners, packed in compartmental trays, began to reshape the food products market. Packaging foil is now divided into three major categories: household/institutional foil, semi-rigid foil containers and flexible packaging. For decades, the use of foil has grown steadily in each of these categories.
Why is Aluminium foil used in packaging?
Aluminum foil provides a complete barrier to light, oxygen, moisture and bacteria. For this reason, foil is used extensively in food and pharmaceutical packaging. It is also used to make aseptic packaging that enables storage of perishable goods without refrigeration.
Is Aluminium foil good for food packaging?
This research suggests that aluminium foil should not be used for cooking. ... It's safe to wrap cold food in foil, though not for long stretches of time because food has a shelf life and because aluminium in the foil will begin to leach into the food depending on ingredients like spices.
Address: No.6 Beixing Roal, Macaotou Industry Zone,Yuyao,Zhejiang,China.315400
Fax:+ 86 574 62461287 xiaosha1983#foxmail.com
Mob:+ 86 18966244177 (Whatsapp, Wechat) Mr. William
Contact Person: Mr. William